Early Childhood Prfessionals, are you interested in taking an early childhood college course for a fraction of the typical cost?
Want to know more about the rich variety of early childhood courses taught by state and national authorities that will be available in Vermont this summer? Looking for professional development that covers birth through grade 3 and will prepare you to better support children who are culturally, linguistically, and individually diverse and their families?
Learn more about the Summer Institute that will be held at Castleton University from July 24-27, 2017:
- Advanced Child Development
- Curriculum Development Birth to 3rd Grade: Emphasis on STEM, Place-Based, and Nature Education
- Early Literacy: Building Blocks
- Engaging Families and Communities
- Infants and Toddlers: Learning Through Relationships
- Legal and Financial Issues in Early Childhood
- Professional Learning, Ethical Practice, and Collaboration in Early Childhood Special Education
- Science in the Early Years: Helping Children Understand How the World Works
- Supporting Children who are Dual Language Learners
- The Trauma of Poverty: Developing Trauma Informed Educational Practices
- Using the Pyramid Model to Support Social and Emotional Development
For more information about the institute: email@example.com
For questions about scholarship assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a project of the Vermont Higher Education-Early Childhood Consortium.