The Vermont Interagency Coordinating Council (VICC) is a free meeting that is open to the public, and welcomes guests to the quarterly meetings.
If you are interested in attending the next Quarterly Meeting as our guest, please review the following, and enjoy your visit with the Council.
1. Please contact Morgan Cole at email@example.com for any relevant pre-meeting materials.
2. Upon arriving at the meeting, please sign in with name, and organization you are affiliated with, if applicable.
3. Take a seat at the table.
4. When “Introductions” take place, please let the Council know you are here as a guest.
5. Please participate by listening to all discussions.
6. When there are opportunities for open discussion, you are invited to join in the conversation as appropriate.
7. If you have specific positive experiences, "success stories" or best practices, as well as any concerns with the status of the services of children with a disability or developmental delay, new or emerging needs, or situations that may warrant further consideration to share with the VICC, please notify Children’s Integrated Services that you would like to comment publicly at a VICC meeting and be prepared to make your comments during the specified time.
8. Please let Children’s Integrated Services or one of the VICC-co-chairs know if there are ways we can help you make the most of your visit with the VICC.
If you have questions or need further information, please contact:
Children's Integrated Services Director